Designer’s Tip: Distressing the edges of your patterned papers gives them a worn, vintage look.
- Card Front: Stamp Doll #3 in Brown ink on the tag 1/2" from the right.
- Color in her hair with light brown chalk and her headband and shoes in light aqua chalk. Color in her dress with lavender chalk. Add violet chalk to the top of the dress and hot pink to the bottom of the dress. Blend the colors together to create an ombre effect.
- Cut 1/2"x8 1/2" Painted Flowers paper and distress the edges. Glue to the card 1/2" from the left side. Trim the top even with the tag and distress the cut end. Place a blue, purple, and pink Polka Dot Ice heart on the paper strip, as shown.
- Card Interior: Score the second tag 1" from the top. Stamp the scalloped border in VersaMark™ ink along the left side. Color in the top two scallops in violet chalk, the middle three in lavender chalk and the bottom two in hot pink chalk. Create an ombre effect by allowing the outer colors to blend onto the middle one. Cut a 2 1/2"x4 1/2" white cardstock and chalk the edges lavender, violet and hot pink as shown. Distress the edges of a 2 1/2"x1" Painted Flowers paper and glue to the cardstock 3/4" from the bottom. Zot™ a Painted Flowers 1/8" pink grosgrain 1/8" from the bottom of the Painted Flowers paper. Place a purple Polka Dot Ice flower on the ribbon 1/4" from the right side. Stamp "oui, oui" in Brown ink on the center of the cardstock 1 1/4" from the top edge. Glue cardstock to the tag, 1/4” from the right.
- Finish the Card: Apply glue to the second tag above the scored line and glue to the first tag to create your card. Tie four 6" pieces of sheer Painted Flowers ribbon in teal swirl, purple swirl, lavender polka dot and hot pink polka dot through the hole in the top of your card.