- Place the card with the fold on your left. Glue a 5”x1” tan flowered paper to the top of the card. Glue a 5”x1/2” stripe to the card bottom. Ink the edges and glue a 5”x2” tan flower pattern above the stripe. Ink the edges of the card.
- Stamp large swirls with popcorn ink on a 5”x4 1/2” black cardstock. Tear the bottom edge and glue it to the card.
- Stamp a stem and flowers on tan paper with VersaMark™ ink. Emboss with copper embossing powder. Use the template to trace and cut a label with the flowers on the left. Stamp “May Your heart…” with dark brown next to the embossed flowers. Ink the edges and mat on script paper with 1/8” borders. Foam tape centered on the black cardstock.
- Zot a brown rick rack bow under the greeting. Glue a black looped ribbon across the center of the tan paper as shown. Glue brown rick rack across the top edge of the black cardstock.
- Inside card: Cover the card inside with tan paper with swirls on the bottom. Stamp a stem and flowers with dark brown in the lower right corner. Stamp “Find Peace…” in centered 1 3/4” from the top. Glue black grid ribbon 1/4” from the top.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Chocolate paper pack (link)
- Wildflowers stamp set (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- Layered Labels template (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Chocolate ribbon (link)
- Chalk ink – Dark Brown, Popcorn (link), (link)
- Versamark™ ink (link)
- Copper embossing powder (link)
- Heat tool (link)
- Black cardstock (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card and envelope (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)