Designer’s Tip: I like to show off the double-sided paper by curling or folding down the corners or edges. Wetted fingers help when rolling the paper. When tearing the edges, tear it so some of the white shows.
- Front of the card: Place the card with the fold on top. Cover the card with Noted horizontal stripe. Cut a 5”x6 1/2” Noted brown script and tear all four edges. Roll the corners down to show the back side and to reveal the stripe. Glue centered on the card.
- Cut a 3 3/4”x5” houndstooth and tear the long edges. Glue centered on the card. Cut a 3 1/4”x5 1/2” tan/red print paper and tear the long edges. Tear the bottom edge and fold up at a slight angle to reveal the red side and to show the houndstooth. Use the Crop-a-Dile to punch a hole and insert a bronze eyelet on the left as shown. Glue centered on the card.
- Stamp the bike on tan paper with dark brown ink. Use the Design Tool Kit to trace and cut a Victorian Label around the bike. Ink the edges with pumice stone and mat on Noted red/brown dot with 1/8” borders. Insert a bronze eyelet in each end of the label. Thread the twill ribbon through the eyelets and around the card as shown and foam tape the bike label centered on the card.
- Stamp “Good Times” and a flower on Noted newsprint paper and trace and cut a tiny tag. Ink the edges and mat on Noted black/tan patterned paper with 1/8” borders. Insert an eyelet and thread twine to attach the tag to the label as shown. Glue to the card tucked into the folded paper.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Noted paper pack (link)
- Bike mini stamp set (link)
- Design Tool Kit #1 (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank card (link)
- Sew Cute Ribbon Set - 1/2” twill ribbon (link)
- Dark Brown Chalk ink (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Distress ink – pumice stone (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Crop-a-Dile kit (link)
- Bronze eyelets (link)
- Cosmetic sponge