Designer’s Tip: These stamps work well using one ink color. The shapes are so different that each one adds a different texture, even if the color is the same.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on top. Cover the card with green fern paper. Glue a 2 3/4”x5” squares paper 1/8” from the right edge. Mat a 6 1/2”x1” stripe on brown cardstock and glue 1 1/2” from the top. Tie yellow grosgrain ribbon around the card under the strip with a bow 1” from the right.
- Stamp flowers and leaves as shown on 4”x4 1/4” white cardstock and tear the edges. Tear the edges of a 4”x4 1/4” blue watercolor paper. Glue the white to the blue offset as shown and foam tape to the left side.
- Stamp “Congratulations” on white with brown. Use the template to cut out a Bracket Label C and glue over the stripe on the right.
- Inside the card: Glue a 2 3/4”x5” squares 1/8” from the right. Mat a 6 1/2”x1” stripe on brown with 1/8” borders on the top and bottom. Glue 1 1/2” from the fold.
- Trace and cut a Victorian label from fern paper and mat on watercolor paper with 1/16” borders. Glue centered on the strip. Stamp “Celebrate” with brown on white cardstock. Stamp a brown stem to the left and a blue dragonfly to the right. Trace and cut out a Vintage Sign A and mat on brown with 1/16” borders. Glue centered on the label.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Wildflowers stamp set (link)
- Stamp & Punch stamp set (link)
- Nature’s Watercolor paper pack (link)
- Nature’s Watercolor ribbons (link)
- Layered Labels template (link)
- Chalk ink – dark brown, prussian blue (link), yellow ochre (link), olive pastel (link)
- White & brown cardstock (link)
- 5”x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- Foam tape (link)