Designer’s Tip: I found it easiest to emboss one image at a time when layering, so the powder would stick the best to each individual image and not smudge. I love the way the copper embossing powder looks on dark paper!
- Card front: Place the card with the fold on your left. Glue a 5”x1/2” stripe at the top and bottom. Ink the edges and glue a 5”x1/4” tan 3/8” from the top. Glue a 5”x4 1/2” brown circles below the tan strip. Ink the edges of a 5”x1” script and glue below the brown circles and 1/2” from the bottom. Ink the edges of the entire card.
- Stamp and emboss two swirls on the brown circles paper as shown. Trace the label on black dot paper, then stamp and emboss leaves and “Thinking of You” as shown. Cut out the label and mat on tan paper with 1/8” borders. Ink the edges and foam tape centered on the brown circles paper.
- Cut a slit on the fold and thread the ribbon around the card front with a bow in the center.
- Inside the card: Cover the card with tan paper with the swirl border on the bottom. Ink the edges.
- Stamp leaves, the dragonfly, and the sentiment as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Chocolate paper pack (link)
- Nonna’s Garden ribbon – ivory crepe
- Layered Labels template (link)
- Wildflowers stamp set (link)
- VersaMark ink (link)
- Copper embossing powder (link)
- Pumice Stone Distress ink (link)
- Heat tool (link)
- X-acto® knife & cutting mat (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- Cosmetic sponge