Designer’s Tip: Smooch™ Glitz adds a touch of extra sparkle to your projects!
- Place your blank card with the fold on top. Cover with Sunshine and Shadows black flourish paper. Glue a 6 1/2"x4 1/2" piece of green pearlescent in the center.
- Stamp “Summer Fun” in Ocean on white cardstock. Stamp dragonflies in Wisteria next to the greeting as shown. Trim cardstock to 6 1/2"x1” and mat on blue Pearlescent with 1/8” edges on the top and bottom. Glue 1” from the bottom edge of the card.
- Wrap a 19” piece of Batik sheer purple ribbon around the card and tie into a bow above the greeting as shown.
- Stamp the tree image on white cardstock with Versamark™ ink. Sprinkle with black embossing powder and tap off the excess. Melt the powder with a heat gun and let cool.
- Using Lettuce ink, color in the leaves on the tree and flower. Use Pool and Plumberry inks to color in the kite and flower petals. Let dry. Use Frost ink to color over the other inks with a clear glittery finish.
- Trim the white cardstock with the tree image to 3 1/4"x3 1/2". Mat on Sunshine black flourishes paper with 1/4" borders. Glue centered on the left side of the card as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Four Seasons stamp set (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Chalk ink – Wisteria, Ocean (link), (link)
- Sunshine & Shadows paper pack (link)
- Batik ribbon (link)
- Pearl cardstock – blue, green 4003636
- Smooch™ inks – Lettuce, Plum Berry, Pool Blue, Frost (link), (link), (link), (link)
- Versamark™ ink (link)
- Black embossing powder (link)
- Heat tool (link)