Designer’s Tip:Paint Smooch™ Glitz over coordinating Smooch inks for added depth.
- Place your blank card with the fold to your left. Cover with Citrus purple words paper. Mat a 4”x5 1/4" piece of Citrus purple stripe paper on white cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue centered to the card.
- Stamp a spring tree with VersaMark™ ink and sprinkle with black embossing powder. Tap off the excess and set with a heat gun. Once the image has cooled, color in with Smooch™ inks in Lettuce, Plum Berry, Sassy Pink, and Pool Blue as shown.
- Trim white cardstock to 3”x3 1/2” and mat on Citrus blue paper with 1/16” borders. Glue centered on the Citrus purple stripe paper, 1" from the top edge of card.
- Stamp “Spring is in the Air” with VersaMark™ ink on Citrus green paper and set with black embossing powder. Trim to 1 1/2"x3/4”. Paint a small strip of white cardstock with the Sassy Pink and Plum Spice inks. Use the white strip of cardstock to mat the greeting with 1/16” borders. Glue centered on the Citrus purple stripe paper, 3/4” from the bottom edge of the card.
- Tie a 6” piece of metallic pink ribbon into a bow. Zot™ to the upper left corner of the image as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Four Seasons stamp set (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white cards and envelopes (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Citrus Creative Pack (link)
- Metallic Ribbon (link)
- Versamark™ ink (link)
- Black embossing powder (link)
- Heat tool (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive dots (link)