Designer’s tip: The cardstock can be warped when damp with glimmer mist. Once the mist is dry, place cardstock under something heavy and flat for about an hour to remove any warping.
- Cut the brown craft paper cardstock into a, 113/4” square. Mist the top of the cardstock with blue Moonlight and the bottom with Meadow Green Glimmer Mists and let dry.
- Stamp 2 bikes to the lower left. Stamp tiny streamers on one bike.
- Stamp “summer” tree stamps near the bottom, left of center and 2 on the right. Add a swing, flowers and a birdhouse to the trees. Stamp “Summer Fun” in the space between the trees.
- Use Luscious Lime Smooch™ ink to color some of the leaves on each tree. Color the grass and leaves on the flowers.
- Use pink and pool to color the bike seats and streamers. Color the flower petals pool and centers pink.
- Mat a 6”x4” photo with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Mat with striped paper, leaving a 1/2” border. Glue to the top of the page at an angle. Use the pen to write around the left and top of the mat.
- Stamp a small kite to the area at the lower right of the photo. Use the pen to draw a string. Color the kite pink. Stamp butterflies and dragonflies around the page. Color with all of the Smooch™ inks and make a bug trail using dots of Smooch™.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Four Seasons Stamp Set (link)
- Bike Small Stamp (link)
- Kaleidoscope Paper Pack (link)
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock-craft paper, blue and dark brown (link)
- Glimmer Mist: Meadow Green (link) and Moonlight (link)
- Smooch™” Luscious Lime (link), Sassy Pink (link) and Pool (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown inkpad (link)
- Fine tip black pen (link)