Designer’s tip: The bike stamp had a tiny flower that you can add to the basket or use tiny stickers, like the Jewel Heart Dazzles™.
- Place the card fold at the top. Cut a 6 1/2”x 4 3/4” red patterned paper rectangle and glue three 1 1/4” x 4 3/4” torn strips of patterned paper, overlapped on the left side of the rectangle. Ink the edges of the red rectangle and glue to the card center.
- Trace the Bracket Label onto the blue check paper, cut out and ink the edges black. Glue to the card center.
- Stamp the bike onto white cardstock and trace with the Vintage Sign template image and ink the edges black. Stamp “Just For You” at the top right corner. Color the bike seat with blue marker. Place tiny heart Jewel Dazzles™ to extend from the bike basket as if floating out. Foam tape the Vintage Sign shape to the center of the large label.
- Inside: Trace the Vintage Sign Shape onto the blue check paper. Cut out and ink the edges black. Glue to the card inside back. Stamp “You’re in my heart” onto white cardstock. Trace with Mini Vintage Sign shape, cut out and ink the edges. Foam tape to the blue ckeck. Add a tiny heart as a period to the greeting.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Bike Small Stamp (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings Stamp Set (link)
- Vintage Roses Paper pack (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels Template (link)
- Red Hearts Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- 5”x61/2” blank white card (link)
- Blue marker (link)
- StazOn® Black Ink (link)
- Foam tape (link)