Designer’s Tip: Allow the alcohol ink to really dry well before stamping with StazOn® ink. If the alcohol ink is at all wet, then the StazOn® will smear and bleed once stamped.
- Place the domino on a clean, protected surface, face down. Apply small drops of all 3 colors of ink, one at a time. Let the inks run together and do not blot. Let dry.
- Turn the stamp horizontally. Ink the stamp image and stamp the left side of the image onto the domino. Let the ink dry thoroughly.
- Place a tiny heart sticker to the center of the stamped butterfly. A tiny butterfly Dazzlesä below the larger stamped image. Place the word “believe” below the postage stamp.
- Place Dazzlesä borders around the top, bottom and sides of the domino.
- Glue the sun bail to the top front of the domino using Crystal Lacquer. Use the paintbrush to apply a thin coat of Lacquer to the entire domino and let dry for several hours before hanging from the satin cord.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Small Postage Stamp (link)
- Gold Petite Dazzles (link)
- Lake Shore Alcohol Inks: Salmon, Aqua and Sandal (link)
- Gold Sun Jewelry Bail (link)
- Black satin cord (link)
- Jet Black StazOn® inkpad (link)
- Crystal Lacquer (link)
- Small paintbrush