- Position the multi-color tile pattern page so the brown borders are along the right and bottom. Use a makeup wedge to ink the edges of a 5”x7” and a 4”x6” photo with Timber Brown Stazon. Mat the large photo onto purple pattern and the small photo onto green pattern, leaving 1/2” around the edges. Tear along all edges to get a torn look, then ink the edges brown. Mat again onto brown cardstock, leaving a 1/2” border.
- Glue the large photo to the top left of the page, tilted slightly to the left. Glue the small photo on the right side about 3” down from the top.
- Stamp a scalloped frame stamp above the small photo, about 1/2” from the top. Stamp the same image onto white cardstock and print a caption in the center. Cut around the line of the frame and ink around the edges with Dusty Concord ink using a makeup wedge. Foam tape the caption onto the matching shape on the page.
- For the heart border: Cut a 12”x3 1/2” strip of glossy cardstock. Using the Versamark inkpad, stamp 4 hearts in a row 1/4” from the bottom, evenly spaced (about 1/2” apart). Let dry for at least 20 minutes. You can also help dry it with a hair dryer. Take a makeup wedge and dab it onto the Dusty Concord inkpad. Dab it over the stamped hearts in a firm tapping motion. Rub it in a little. You should start to see the stamped design resisting the ink. Cover the entire strip with Dusty Concord.
- Stamp a second row of hearts with Versamark just above the first row, overlapping the white hearts. Sprinkle on Amethyst embossing powder and shake off excess. Emboss with a heat embossing tool. Try not to use the heat tool too long to avoid excessive warping of the glossy cardstock. Cut out about 1/8” around the heart border and glue to the page 3/4” from the bottom, overlapping the photos.
- Embellish title, photos, and border with silver Jewel Dazzles™. Zot™ a small purple crepe bow above the small photo.