- Cover the storage box with brown stripe paper. Cut a 3 ½"x6" strip of brown dot paper and glue to the front of the storage box. Add "scrap box" thickers and black and white flowers attached with a brad to the dot strip. Attach black swirl felt ribbons to each side.
- Use the ivory flourish with border paper for the background. Punch out the monograms to spell your title. Embellish the monograms with stamps, ribbons and brads before attaching them to the background paper.
- Cover the back of the top left corner of the backgroung paper with white squares paper. Fold over and use a piece of brown flourish to complete the 12x12 page. Secure with layered flowers and a brad.
- Cut four ¾"x12" pieces of brown dot paper. Ink the edges and glue to the ends of the cases. Cut our 4 different tags and computer print the supplies on them, ink the edges and add flowers or brads to the top. Cut 30" lengths of four different ribbons and slide the tags on each one. Wrap around each case.
- Fill the cases with tools, embellishments, stamps or whatever supplies you like.