Designer Tip: The Chocolate papers are perfect for heritage and black and white photos. Here I also incorporated the white Lace & Doilies Scrapbooking Dazzles™.
- Start with the handwriting paper as your background. Use the Classic Wreath Lucky 8 punch to create a classic wreath out of black/brown dot. Glue to center.
- Mat a 7”x5” photo on brown cardstock leaving a 1/8” border. Mat again on white cardstock with a 1/8” border. Ink edges using the Toffee ink pad and a cosmetic sponge. Glue to page centered 3” from the top.
- Journal on 6”x1 1/2” of white cardstock and ink edges. Mat on brown and white (same as the photo) and glue centered 2 1/2” from the bottom. Print a title on 2 1/4”x1/2” of white cardstock, ink edges, and mat the same way foam tape to page centered 1 1/2” from the top. Print a date on 3/4”x1/2” of white cardstock and ink edges. Double mat as before, and glue centered 1 3/8” from the bottom.
- Place lace border Dazzles™ on the right and left sides of the photo as shown. Place a piece of the border on either side of the journaling and at the top of the title as shown.
- Tie 4 small bows of tan gingham ribbon. Use Zots™ adhesive dots to adhere 3 evenly spaced across the top of the photo and 1 between the journaling and date as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Classic Wreath Lucky 8 punch (link)
- Chocolate Paper Pack (link)
- Chocolate Ribbon Set (link)
- White Lace & Doilies Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Toffee Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Cardstock: white, brown (link)
- Cosmetic sponge