Designer Tip: Create a new look by cutting a punched circle in quarters and rearranging them on the page. Embellish with blue Jewel Dazzles™ for added pizzazz!
- Start with green/blue splatter for your background. Punch a full circle with the Retro Scallop Lucky 8 punch. Cut the circle in half, then in half again to create 4 quarters. Glue one quarter to the upper left corner, and one to the lower right corner. Glue the other two in the center area, with the points meeting at the middle as shown.
- Mat two 3”x3 3/4” photos on navy cardstock with a 1/16” border. Glue one 2 1/2” from the top and 2 3/4” from the right. Glue the other 2 1/2” from the bottom and 2 3/4” from the left. Mat four small photos (around 2”x3”) on navy cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue 2 in the top left corner and 2 in the bottom right, overlapping as shown.
- Print a title and 3 small captions on tan texture. Trim the sides of each with a free-form zig zag cut, using scissors. Glue the title over the top right of the top right photo. Glue the other captions above and below the opposite photo as shown.
- String a 8” folded piece of blue crepe ribbon through one of the punched hole in the top right red piece. Tape ends to the back of the page. Zot a 4” folded piece of sheer blue swirl ribbon to the left of the bottom left photo as shown. Glue a folded tab of the same ribbon at the top of the bottom right photo as shown.
- Embellish the photos and along the punched areas with blue Jewel Dazzles™ as shown. Using a craft knife tip to pick up the Jewel Dazzles™ may help when placing.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Retro Scallop Lucky 8 punch (link)
- Rock On Paper Pack (link)
- Rock On Ribbon Set (link)
- Blue Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Cardstock: navy (link)
- Small Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- X-acto® knife (link)