- Trace the wreath base template onto a piece of thin cardboard (a cereal box is perfect). Fold 16” of pink sheer ribbon in half and glue the ends to the back of the wreath base.
- Pick out several shades of purple and pink papers from the Jewel Cardmaker’s Creative Pack. Cut out the following rose spirals: 19 large roses, 5 medium roses, and 13 rosebuds. Turn the shapes over to the white side and spray about half with Red Velvet and half with Haunted Shadow Glimmer Mists and let dry. The paper will curl when you spray them but they will eventually flatten out. You can use a hairdryer on the low setting to speed up the drying process.
- Finish assembling the roses by following the instructions on the template; Zots™ are great for attaching the rose to its base. Arrange the roses in a row, ordering them how you want to see them on your wreath. Place a Zot™ onto the base and attach a large rose. Attach all roses this way, until you’ve covered the whole base.
- Cut 6”x12” of green cardstock and spritz with Limolicious and Splash Smooch. Let dry. Turn over and trace 72 small leaves on the back, then cut them out. Attach the leaves to the wreath with small Zots™. Tie a bow of pink sheer ribbon and Zot™ to the top of the wreath, at the base of the ribbon hanger.
- Take the re-filler to the Essential Glue Pad and squeeze a couple drops onto a makeup wedge. Dab a scrap paper with the wedge and then dab the tops of the roses to apply some glue to them. Apply glue to about half of the roses, then sprinkle clear glitter over the glue. Shake off the excess and do the same with the remaining half of the wreath. Let dry.