- Trace a “Lacy” pleated flower twice on the back of the striped Nature’s Watercolor paper, overlapping the two shapes at the tab. Cut out the single long shape (not the holes) and accordion fold it. Glue the end tab to the beginning petal.
- Cut out a small circle of paper about 1 1/4” in diameter and apply a large dot of Tacky Glue on it. Gather the center of the pleated flower together and flatten out the flower. Holding the flower with both hands, place the center on top of the glue, and place a weight on top of the flower to prevent it from popping off. A small book works well. Let dry completely. Repeat this process with 2 other flowers: “Lenora” and “Penelope, made with watercolor squares paper.
- Along the bottom of the gift bag, make a mark at 2 1/2”, 3”, and 5”. Make a mark in the center, 3” from the top. Make a second mark 5” from the top and 2” from the left, and a third mark 5” from the top and 2 1/4” from the right. Use Zots™ to glue green grosgrain ribbon connecting the top left and bottom right marks, the top and bottom middle marks, and the top right and bottom left marks. Trim the ribbon so it is flush with the bottom edge of the bag. Tie a bow of blue grosgrain and glue to the center of the ribbon stems as shown.
- Use large Zots™ to glue the Penelope flower to the top of the center stem, the Lenora to the left and the Lacy to the right. Use Tacky Glue to glue a glass pebble from the Botanical Pebbles to the center of each pleated flower. Fill the bag with light blue tissue paper, along with your gift.
- Print “Happy Birthday” on a green Terrific Tag. Tie to the bag handle with blue grosgrain ribbon.