Click to view a larger image
- Trace front, back and sides of box onto back of yellow gingham paper. Cut out and cover panels. Repeat for top handle flaps (in yellow gingham) and top flaps with slits (in pink).
- Cut a 3/4" strip of striped paper. Mat on brown cardstock, with a very thin border at the top and bottom (less than 1/16"). Cut strip into 4 pieces and attach each across the center of one panel. Trim the ends even with the sides of the box. Add the cherries Dazzles™ border to the striped strip on the back and sides. Use the applicator in the cream chalks set to add pink chalking to the cherries and green chalking to the leaves.
- For the front: Cut a 2" x 2 1/2" piece of brown cardstock. Attach pieces of colored paper (1 3/8" x 7/8" blue paper, 1 1/4" by 7/8" purple paper, 5/8" x 7/8" pink paper, and 3/4" x 7/8" pink paper). Add stitching in black pen around the edges of each piece.
- Apply white cardstock behind gumdrops, ice cream cone, lollipop, and cherries Dazzles™. Use metallic cream chalks to color in the Dazzles™. Attach over the colored squares and attach the finished piece centered on the box front.
- Add "Sweet Treats" Dazzles™ to the top flap. Using metallic cream chalks, add pink shadow around the letters. Trace a tiny tag onto pink paper and cut out. Mat on brown cardstock with thin 1/16" border. Apply the "enjoy" Dazzles™ and add pink chalking around the letters. Punch a hole at the top right of the tag. Thread through embroidery floss and tie, with box open, to right end of handle of front box flap. When closed, tag will hang out from under top flaps onto front of box.