- Place the card fold on the left. Cover the card with green plaid paper. Cut a 2 1/4” wide strip of pink cone paper and glue across the card center, horizontally. Ink the card edges.
- Mat a 3 3/8”x 5” rectangle of tan wood grain paper with dark brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Glue to the center of the card.
- Adhere a tall tree on the left side of the card and 2 shorter trees on the right side. Adhere a large deer between the trees. Stamp “Happy Birthday” in the area above the deer. Stamp "Happy Birthday" above the deer.
- Inside the card: Glue a 3 1/2” wide strip of wood grain paper to the inside back, next to the fold. Glue a 1”wide strip of green plaid paper to the left side of the first strip. Adhere a small deer to the bottom.
- Stamp "best wishes" on the canter of a tag and glue overlapping the plaid strip.