Click to view a larger image
- Position the paper with the acorn swirls in the upper left. Cut a 5 1/2" strip of leaf paper. Mat on tan cardstock with 1/16" border at the top and bottom. Attach across the page, 1 1/2" from bottom.
- Cut a 7 1/2" x 3" piece of tan cardstock, and journal trail information. Mat on yellow wood-grain, with 1/2" borders. Ink the edges brown then mat on tan cardstock with 1/16" borders. Apply brown stick border Dazzles™ as a frame on the center rectangle of tan cardstock. Add a brown tree along the right. Attach the finished piece to the page, 1/2" from the right edge and overlapping the top of leaf strip by 4 1/4".
- To create an oversized matting block, cut a 4 7/8" x 6 7/8" piece of yellow wood-grain, ink the edges and mat on 5"x7" tan cardstock. Attach centered over the left portion of the leaf paper.
- Mat photos on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders (trim photos to 3" square and 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"). Attach the larger photo along the left of the matting and square photo in the upper right. Trim two 1 3/8" squares of tan cardstock and mat on 1 1/2" squares of brown cardstock. Attach below the square photo on the matting.
- Cut out brown file tabs. Add gold "adventure" Dazzles™ to one, and "seek" with an arrow to the other. Attach to the photos. Add a large gold tree along the left edge of the larger photo, with the trunk extending to the bottom edge of the page. Add a smaller tree to the right. Attach the brown pinecone and trees to the tan square at left, and a brown deer to the tan square at the right. Add 3 gold pinecones to the inside corner of the journaling and photos. Apply gold "take a hike" Dazzles™ and an arrow along the left edge of the matted journaling.