Click to view a larger image
- Cut the lavender vellum to 7" wide, ink the left edge and adhere to the right side of the purple text paper with mini brads in each corner. Ink the edges of the background paper.
- Lay sheer ribbon across the layout, 3 ½" from the bottom. Wrap the ends around the edges and secure to the back. Use glue dots to secure a ribbon bow to the left of the mat, as shown. Ink the edges of a tag, top with a brad and use the thread to attach to the bow, secure with foam tape.
- Mat a 5"x7" photo on lavender textured paper, trim to 1/8" and ink the edges. Adhere the matted photo over the vellum centered between the words in the text.
- Cut out alphabet tiles and adhere to the top of the page, use foam tape on every other one to create dimension. Journal names and date with black pen, as shown.
- Mat a smaller photo on vellum, trim to 1/16" and ink the edges black. Mat again on purple textured paper, trim 3 sides to 1/8" and the bottom to ¼". Ink the edges black and adhere to the page, as shown.