- Cut two 3 ¾" squares of tan paper and attach to the top and bottom of the left side of the page. Adhere the polka dot paper ribbon strip over the edges of the tan squares. Attach the champagne glass Brad Buddy™ to a tag and foam tape the "wife" cut-out next to it. Attach the tag to the top square and secure with a silver brad.
- Mat a small photo on white and then black and attach between the two squares on the left side. Foam tape the "moments" cut-out to the photo.
- Mat another small photo with black and add to the lower square. Attach two heart brads, as shown.
- Mat a large photo on tan and then black and attach to the right of the page. Adhere the "Our Wedding Day" cut out, with a ribbon bow to the lower right side of the photo.
- Adhere the polka dot paper ribbon across the background paper, 3 ¼" from the top. Adhere the "LOVE" cut-out across the top of the page, tie a knot with ribbon on the "v" and foam tape "true" on the left side.
- Mat a large photo on tan and then black, attach to the right side of the page and adhere the "husband" cut-out to the upper left of the photo.
- Mat a smaller photo on white and then black and attach to the right side of the page, add a ribbon knot to the left side. Cut out a tag, add a cake brad and attach to the lower right. Cut out the "love and cherish" art add a piece of ribbon behind it and foam tape, as shown.