Designer's Tip: To slice through Dazzles™ cleanly without ending up with a sticky jumble, use a craft knife and ruler right on the Dazzles™ sheet before peeling them off. Use very light pressure on the knife—it will cut the Dazzles™ material and won't slice all the way through the sheet.
- For the Front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cover the card front with blue swirl paper. Cut a 6 1/2" x 1" strip of light blue swirl and glue across the card 1" from the bottom. Use Spectrum Noir pen BT7 from the Turquoises set to color both of the long sides of the Red Glitter Border Dazzles™. Also color in both of the swirl borders and let dry (a minute or so). The parts colored should now appear a purple/indigo color. Place one swirl border along the light blue strip. Use a metal-edged ruler to cut 1/8" wide strips from the long sides on the Dazzles™ sheet (that have been colored). Cut two from the right side and two from the left side. Place a strip along the top edge of the light blue strip and one along the bottom edge.
- On the Snowflakes Dazzles™ sheet, use a ruler and craft knife to make two parallel cuts in one of the large snowflakes: Cut through the center of the snowflake with the cuts about 1/2" apart (to leave a space for the word). Place the bottom piece of the snowflake on the card slightly overlapping the strip on the card, about 1/4" from the left side as shown. Place the top piece of the snowflake with the cut edge about 1/2" above the cut edge of the bottom half of the snowflake. Place "Blessings" in the space between the two halves of the snowflake as shown.
- Place other snowflakes in a random pattern as shown, with some going off the edges. Trim off excess. Place medium Blue Bling on either side of the greeting, and embellishing some of the snowflakes, as shown.
- For the Inside: Create a border strip on the inside identical to the one on the outside, this time using dark blue swirl paper. Glue to card 1/2" from the bottom.
- You can use a Dazzles™ transfer sheet for the inner greeting (to get the Dazzles™ straight on the paper), or use the following method. Use a sharp craft knife to remove the innies of "Just For You" on the Dazzles™ sheet. Remove the background material, being careful not to pull off anything important. Use the craft knife again to carefully lift up and place back down each of the ends of the letters, especially the thin parts (in effect loosening the Dazzles™ from the backing). Carefully pull up the whole greeting with your knife, helping it along as you go, and place on the upper left of the card. Place teal snowflake Dazzles™ in a random manner as shown (trimming as necessary).