Designer's Tip: Create a stunning focal easily by gluing the purple Berry Cluster with the leaf to the center of the heart. The ends won't get in the way of the swinging mechanism.
- For the Front: Use the paper patterns from the package insert to cut the exact shapes to fit your card. To do this, cut out the patterns, trace them with pencil on your chosen paper, then cut out and glue to their corresponding blank panels. Place the die cut card flat with the heart near the top left. Fold the die cut card by making a mountain fold on the first score line and a valley fold on the second score line (without folding the heart). Place the floral corner paper with the flowers in the bottom left and cut out a Left Side, Spine, and Right Side from this corner. Glue to card.
- Cut the Small Heart out of multi-stripe paper and glue to card. Cut out the larger Heart from brown dot paper and glue to card (with the card open). Use Tacky Glue to glue the Berry Cluster centered on the front heart, angled to the left as shown. Let dry. Place 3mm white adhesive pearls in a row across the middle of the heart as shown (do not place them on top of the berry cluster).
- Cut a 3/4" wide strip of brown dot and glue it along the bottom of the card about 1" up from the bottom, as shown. Remove the brad from the label on the Embellies pack and stamp "You Are So Very Special" on it with Timber Brown StazOn®. Replace the brad and foam tape to card in the bottom left corner.
- Use Spectrum Noir pen LV3 to color four medium pearls and CG2 to color four more. Along the brown strip with the card closed, apply adhesive pearls in this order: 5mm green, 3mm white, 5mm purple, 3mm white. To separate individual pearls from the strand on the package, simply slice through the adhesive in between each pearl on the sheet with an X-acto knife or scissors.
- Inside: Glue a purple flower with brad from the Embellies™ onto the left side of the brown heart. Stamp "Just Because" on the small tag and foam tape to the heart as shown.
Click here for the Inspired saver!