Designer’s Tip: Backing your Dazzles™ with different colors of paper and ribbon makes each element stand out when used together.
- Start with Nonna’s Garden pink/cream scroll paper as your background. Cut two 5/8”x8 1/2” suede strips and mat on silver with 1/8” borders on the long edges. Cut each strip into two pieces measuring 6” long and 2 1/2” long. Glue a long strip horizontally, 2 1/4” from bottom edge, even with the left side. Glue a short strip in line with the first, even with the right side. Glue a long strip vertically, 2 1/4” from the right side, even with the top edge. Glue a short strip in line with the last, even with the bottom edge. Place pink heart border Dazzles™ centered on the strips, as shown.
- Print out the downloadable artwork for the Nonna’s Garden paper pack from the Paper Wishes website and cut out the white doily artwork. Glue in place, as shown.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo on suede with a 1/4” border, then on silver linen paper with a 1/8” border and glue 1 1/2” from the bottom right corner. Write the happy couple’s name and wedding date, as shown. Place “Best Wishes” Dazzles™ as shown, with a scroll. Place corner Dazzles™ and three page corners, as shown.
- Cut the bright pink border Dazzles™ in half and place on the bottom and right edges of the photo. Place a pink corner Dazzles™ on the upper left corner. Back a large bright pink heart, a flower cluster and a tiny heart with suede. Back two hearts with silver. Foam tape each backed Dazzles™ in place on the upper left, as shown, and foam tape a dove pair on top.
- Back the edges of the double pink heart, three hearts, and two flower clusters with suede. Back the ring gem and two glasses with silver. Back the cake flowers with suede, and the cake layers with ivory and white ribbon. Glue or foam tape each piece in place, as shown.
- Tie a bow in the center of a 20” length of ivory ribbon and Zot™ in place, trimming ends at an angle. Place pearls on Dazzles™ and bow, as shown.