Designer Tip: Use the “innies” and outlines of Dazzles™ to make your Dazzles™ go further.
- Card Front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with Sunshine and Shadows black/white flourish paper. Ink the edges of a 4 1/4”x5 3/4” Sunshine and Shadows yellow flourish paper with Gold StazOn®, mat on white cardstock with a 1/8” border.
- Stamp and emboss “I Love You” in Black 1 1/4” from the left edge and 1 3/4” from the bottom. Place green corner brackets on two opposite corners and Dazzles™ “innie” diamonds on the other two corners. Place two white Dazzles™ flourishes as shown.
- Zot™ a 4 1/2”x6” clear acetate sheet on center and place a large sun Dazzles™ in upper left corner. Cut out the outline of a large moon Dazzles™ and place in the lower right corner. Place the moon “innies” as shown. Place additional small moon and green innie Dazzles™, as shown.
- Place a green border Dazzles™ across your card and trim the ends even with the acetate. Glue a length of 1/8” wide white sheet ribbon over the border Dazzles™ and tuck ends under the cardstock. Zot™ a bow to the center and add small rhinestones to the bow and ribbon. Glue the panel centered on the card.
- For the inside: Cover with Sunshine and Shadows black/white flourish paper. Ink the edges of a 4 1/4”x5 3/4” black flourish paper with Gold StazOn®, mat on white cardstock with a 1/8” border and glue centered on your card.
- Stamp and emboss “to the Moon…” in white, on center. Place gold border Dazzles™ on the lower right corner and trim to fit. Place a white flourish as shown, and gold stars around the moon.
- Back a green square medallion with Sunshine and Shadows yellow flourish paper and glue to the lower left corner, on point, trimming extra from edges of your card. Place a small sun Dazzles™ on acetate and cut around the edges. Foam tape as shown. Zot™ a small bow in the lower corner and place rhinestones as shown.