Designer Tip: I used the paintbrush to place a drop of water in the lid of the Perfect Pearls™ container adding more powder until color intensity was right.
- Card Front: Place the card fold on the left. Cover with Handmade Memories green patterned paper. Glue 4 1/2”x4 1/4” Handmade Memories striped paper to the card center, flush with the fold. Place Dazzles™ borders around the edges of the rectangle.
- Place a scallop Dazzles™ border along the edge of 1 1/4”x6 1/2” Handmade Memories brown paper and cut around the scallops. Glue next to the fold and place another length of lacy Dazzles™ along the fold as shown.
- Trace and cut the 1”x1 3/4” Oval Label from Handmade Memories brown paper and mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/16” border. Glue to the bottom of the striped paper. Place Dazzles™ greeting and tiny butterflies.
- Place the large lily and 2 large butterflies Dazzles™ on white cardstock and paint the flower with wet Mandarin Perfect Pearls™, the bow with Cappuccino and the leaves Mint. Paint one butterfly Mandarin and one Cappuccino. Foam tape flowers to the top left corner of the label and butterflies on the right.
- Inside: Cover the card inside back with Handmade Memories green paper. Glue 1 1/4”x6 1/2” Handmade Memories striped paper along the right edge. Trace and cut 3 7/8”x3 1/8” Fancy Label A from Handmade Memories brown paper and mat with white cardstock, leaving 1/16” border. Glue to ¼” from the fold and place Dazzles™ sentiment, lacy border, and 2 hearts as shown.