Designer Tip: The Masculine Dazzles™ work great for both Father’s Day and birthday. The Chocolate Paper Pack also portrays a masculine theme quite well.
- Place the card with the fold at the top. Cover the card with striped paper. Glue 6 1/2”x3 5/8” of beige pattern paper 3/4” from the bottom. Glue 5 3/4”x3” of brown squares paper centered, 1/8” from the top of the beige piece.
- Place the “F” of the Father’s Day Dazzle greeting on tan writing paper and trim around. Cut 5 1/2”x2 1/4” of beige pattern paper and ink edges brown using a cosmetic sponge. Place “Happy Father’s Day” across the center of the piece, gluing down the “F.” Glue this beige piece to the center of the brown squares piece. Place the argyle border across the bottom of the large beige piece as shown.
- Back the hammer, wrench, and screwdriver with brown squares paper. Glue the hammer and wrench on the card crossed, 1” from the right and 1/8” from the bottom as shown. Zot™ a knotted piece of black/white stitched ribbon to the center of the crossed pieces.
- For the inside: Glue 6 1/2”x3 3/4” of striped paper across the card 3/4” from the bottom. Glue 6 1/2”x2 1/2” of beige pattern across the middle. Ink the left and right edges of the beige part.
- Print a greeting on 3 1/4”x1 3/4” of white cardstock and mat on brown squares, making a 1/4” border. Glue to the center of the beige piece. Glue the screwdriver over the top right corner of the greeting as shown. Place gears and screws Dazzles™ on the left side as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5” x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Chocolate paper pack (link)
- Chocolate ribbons (link)
- Masculine Stickers Dazzles (link)
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Cosmetic sponge