- Card front: Place your card with the fold on top. Cover the card with Chocolate stripe. Ink the edges and glue a 6”x4 1/2” Chocolate tan script centered on the card. Zot black loop ribbon 1” from the card bottom.
- Trace a tag onto Chocolate ivory paper with the swirls on the bottom long edge as shown. Shorten the length of the tag by 1/2” and round the corners. Ink the edges and mat on Chocolate dot paper with 1/16” borders. Back the headphone Dazzles with Chocolate brown tiles paper and place on the tag with “dad” Dazzles as shown. Punch a 1/4” circle in the end and thread black stitched and brown sheer swirl ribbons through as shown.
- Assemble the music Papier Tole with foam tape between the layers. Place foam tape on the top, bottom, and left edges only so that the tag will slide behind the Tole as a pocket. Place “You rock” Dazzles on the top of the Papier Tole.
- Inside the card: Cover the card with Chocolate stripe. Ink the edges and glue a 5 3/4”x4 1/2” Chocolate tan script 1/4” from the top. Ink the edges and glue a 5 1/4”x3 1/2” Chocolate ivory with swirls on the bottom centered on the script. Glue a black stitched ribbon across the bottom of the ivory. Trim the ends at an angle.
- Back the Ipod Dazzles with Chocolate brown tile and glue to the right side of the card. Place music notes on the card as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Chocolate paper pack (link)
- Chocolate ribbons (link)
- Magical Music Papier Tole (link)
- Masculine Stickers Dazzles (link)
- Design Tool Kit #1 (link)
- Pumice Stone Distress ink (link)
- 1/4” circle punch (link)
- Corner Chomper (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- 5” x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- font: Abadi MT Condensed Light