- Card front: Place your card with the fold on top. Glue a 6 1/2”x1 1/2” Chocolate stripe across the top of the card. Glue a 6 1/2”x1/2” Chocolate script below the stripe. Glue a 6 1/2”x3” Chocolate dot on the card bottom. Glue twill ribbon 1 1/2” from the left edge.
- Ink the edges of the postage stamp Papier Tole with Copper StazOn. Let dry and place foam tape between the layers. Place on the card 3/4” from the top and left edges.
- Thread a 1/4” black sheer ribbon through the tag and glue on the script strip to the right of the Papier Tole. Zot a twill bow to the bottom of the stamp as shown.
- Ink 8 mini brads with copper StazOn ink and set aside to dry. When dry, break off the legs of the brads and Zot 2 brads in each corner.
- Inside the card: Glue a 1 1/2”x5” Chocolate stripe to the left of the card. Glue a 1/2”x5” Chocolate script to the right of the stripe. Glue a 4 1/2”x5” Chocolate dot to the right.
- Assemble the compass Papier Tole with foam tape between the layers, and place on the card 1” from the left and 1/2” from the top. Print or write “See you soon!” on the Papier Tole tag and place under the top layer of the compass Tole.
- Zot knotted twill to the lower left corner of the compass Papier Tole.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Chocolate paper pack (link)
- Steampunk Ribbons (link)
- Vintage Journeys Papier Tole (link)
- Metallic Copper StāzOn ink pad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- 8 mini brads (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- 5” x 6 ½” blank white card (link)
- Black pen or computer printer
- font: Abadi MT Condensed Light
- Cosmetic sponge