- Cut a 6 1/2”x4 3/4” piece of green vellum from the Creative Pack. Start at the top left corner and punch triangles across the top edge, using the diagonal guideline (guide 5) on the punch base. Rotate the vellum so the border is across the bottom. Glue to the card flush with the top fold.
- Cut 6 1/2”x1 1/2” of red iridescent and punch triangles across the top of the strip using guide 5. Turn the strip around and punch another row of triangles with guide 3, creating a diamond tile pattern. Trim off any excess paper. Mat the strip on white glimmer paper, leaving a 1/4” border along the top and bottom. Glue the strip to the card, 3/8” from the top.
- Cut out a decorative scallop label from dark pink paper and ink the edges using Lilac Posies and a makeup wedge. Cut out a scalloped label and ink the edges the same way. Mat onto green, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue centered to the pink label. Add silver jewel Dazzles™ on the left and right sides of the label as shown. Foam tape the label to the center of the card.
- For the inside: Punch a diamond border out of 6 1/2”x1 1/2” of green paper using the same method as the iridescent strip, trimming any excess paper. Mat onto pink texture, leaving 1/4” along the top and bottom. Glue across the top of the card.
- Cut out a vintage sign label from green texture and ink the edges with a makeup wedge and Bamboo Leave ink. Cut out a mini vintage sign from white cardstock and ink the edges the same way. Stamp “Best Wishes” in the center. Glue the greeting to the larger label. Glue centered to the card, 1 /2” from the bottom. Add silver jewel Dazzles™ to the corners as shown.