- With the fold on the top, cover the card with multicolor blocks paper. Cut two 2 3/8” squares: one from blocks paper and one from blue watercolor paper. Cut two 2 3/4” squares of double sided adhesive.
- Punch one corner of the multicolor blocks square. Rotate the square 180 degrees; line up the already-punched corner with the metal guide (guide 3), and punch. Repeat this process for all 4 of the corners. Repeat the process on the watercolor square.
- Remove the backing sheet of one of the adhesive squares. Place the multicolor blocks square centered on the adhesive. Sprinkle Twinkling Turquoise glitter over the square, shake off excess, and brush off stray glitter with a dry paintbrush. Repeat the process with the watercolor square, using Peridot glitter.
- Cut the watercolor square in half from point to point, creating 2 triangles. Peel off the backing of the adhesive and place one triangle on the right side with the long side flush with the right. Place the other triangle on the left side in the same manner. Peel the backing off of the turquoise glitter square and place in the center of the card.
- Use Zips™ to glue light green ribbon along the top and bottom of the card. Place “Hello” on a small piece of white cardstock and ink the cardstock with Broken China Distress Ink, using a makeup wedge. Foam tape the greeting to the card, 3/8” from the bottom and 1/2” from the right. Glue a small knot of ribbon at the base of the greeting.
- For the inside: Cut a 6 1/2” x 1 1/2” strip of multicolor blocks. Punch the top left corner with the Spring punch. Slide the strip to the left and line up the punch with guide 2 so you see the white shape showing through the already-punched shape. Hold the paper in place, close the arm and punch. Repeat until the length of the piece is punched. Rotate the strip 180 degrees, line up the end punched image with the metal guide (guide 3), close the arm and punch. Repeat until the strip is finished. Trim the width of the finished strip so the sides are even. Glue across the top of the card, 1/2” from the fold.
- Place “Thinking of You” below the punched strip, 3/4” from the left. Sponge some Broken China Distress Ink over the greeting until it looks soft blue. Knot the end of 5” of light green ribbon and use Zips™ to adhere it to the right of the greeting as shown.