- Cut an 11”x2 3/8” strip of white cardstock. Place the strip horizontally.
- Punch #1: Align the top left corner to the corner of the center square on the punch base and punch.
- Punch #2: Rotate the strip 180 degrees; line up the punched image on guide 3.
- Punch #3: Rotate the strip 90 degrees counterclockwise, line up the last punch with guide 1, and punch.
- Punch #4: Rotate the strip 180 degrees; line up the last punch with guide 3, and punch.
- Punch #5: You will have to estimate a little on this punch because there is no guide for it. Rotate the strip 90 degrees clockwise. Line up the right edge of the last punched image with the left edge of the punching hole. Shift the strip slightly to the left and punch.
- Punch #6: repeat the process starting at Punch #2. Repeat the pattern to the end of the strip.
- When you finish punching across the strip, turn the strip horizontal with the punches across the top. Locate the third punch from the left; line it up with the top punch guide, and punch. Rotate the strip 90 degrees counterclockwise, line up the last punch with the top punch guide, and punch. Repeat this to complete all the circle medallions. Once the medallions are completed, Line up the last punch with the metal punching guide and punch. Use guide 3 to complete the last punches along the bottom of the strip.
- Place a few Zots™ on the back of one edge of the strip and attach it to the pail, centered, starting at the seam of the pail.
- Cut a 4” square of white cardstock, estimate the center and make a punch near the center. Rotate the piece 90 degrees counterclockwise, line up the last punch with guide 1, and punch. Repeat 2 more times to complete the medallion. Take your compass and expand it to a 1 1/8” radius. Place the pin at the center of the medallion and draw a circle around. Cut out just inside the pencil line. Mat onto red cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Attach to lid with Zots™.
- Cut out a small rectangle of white cardstock and write a greeting (“I love you” with a Dazzle™ heart as the “love”) on it. Mat onto red cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border along the top, right, and bottom edges, and 1/2” on the left edge. Trim the corners of the left side to make a tag shape. Punch a hole in the top of the tag with a 1/8” hole punch. Tie the tag to the handle of the pail with red sheer ribbon.