- Start with the floral tiles paper as the background. Cut a 12”x3” strip of brown tiles. Starting on the top left edge of the strip, tilt the strip to the left and use the diagonal guide line to punch the first punch. Move the strip down to the left and use guide 5 to punch the second punch. Punch across the whole strip using this guide. Use small scissors to trim around the points of the punched border. Glue the strip to the top of the page, with the straight edge flush with the top edge of the page.
- Cut a 12”x2” piece of pink tile and use the same method as above to punch a border across the top. Rotate the strip 180 degrees; place the leftmost punch onto the metal punch guide (guide 3), and punch. Repeat across the length of the strip. When you get to the right end of the strip, rotate the strip 90 degrees counterclockwise and line up the end shape with guide 1. Punch, then slide the strip up to the left and find the next shape to align with the guide 1 and punch again. Repeat along the length of the strip. When you get to the end, rotate the strip 180 degrees and starting at the top, align the shapes you just punched on guide 3. Punch along length of the strip. When you get to the end, rotate the strip 90 degrees clockwise. Use guide 1 to punch along the remainder of the strip. Glue the strip over the brown strip, with the straight edge flush with the top edge of the paper.
- Use the same method as step 2 to punch along the left side of a 7”x5” photo. Use small scissors to cut around the pointed shapes. Cut a 12”x5 1/4” strip of pink tiles and glue across the page 2 1/2” from the bottom. Draw a line along the top and bottom of the strip with a fine brown marker.
- Cut a 3 1/4”x9 3/4” strip of turquoise tiles. Journal on the bottom 3 1/2” of the strip. Glue to the page 1” from the left, tucking the end beneath the brown punched border. Line the sides with a brown marker. Cut a photo to 2 3/4”x5 1/4”. Line up one of the corners of the photo on the punch base, arranging the photo corner slightly inside the lines of the corner punch. Punch all 4 corners. Glue the photo to the turquoise strip, 3 1/2” from the bottom.
- Print a title on 3”x1” of turquoise tile and ink the edges brown. Mat onto brown tiles, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue to page 3” from the top and 3 3/4” from the right. Journal a caption on 3”x1” of turquoise tile and ink the edges brown. Mat onto brown tiles, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue to the page 1 1/4” from the right and 1/2” from the bottom.
- Poke a hole into the top left of the title. Stack a small pink flower onto small leaves and attach through the hole with a glitter mini brad. Create flowers stacking small flowers onto medium flowers. Space them evenly on the pink tile area between the 2 photos and attach with mini brads. Add 2 stacked flowers with leaves at the bottom right of the photo, using small and a medium glitter brads. Attach 3 more flowers to the left of the bottom caption as shown.