Designer’s Tip: Draw a faint pencil line on your cardstock to stamp the inside greeting in a straight line, then erase after stamping.
- Card Front: Place your card with the fold on top and cut 1 1/2” from the right side. Cover with Geometric vertical chevron paper.
- Cut a 6” square of Geometric yellow paper and a 6” square of Geometric green paper, then use the Doily Mini 8 Punch to punch all four corners. Cut each “doily” in half, vertically, then cut 1” off of each long edge.
- Cut a 4 3/8” square of white cardstock and glue the long edge of a green doily piece 1/16” from the lower edge, on center, leaving the left side loose. Place a gold border Dazzles™ on the green edge, as shown. Glue a yellow doily piece 1/16” from the right edge, and place a green border Dazzles™ as shown. Continue the pattern with a green piece on the upper edge and a yellow piece on the left edge, tucking it under the loose green piece, and gluing in place.
- Stamp “Thanks” in the center open area and place Dazzles™ dots cut from the border around the stamped image. Foam tape the entire piece on the center of your card front.
- For the inside: Cut a 5”x1 7/8” Geometric green paper, use the edge punch on the long edges, and glue across the center. Use the 2-edge setting to punch a 5” long border strip from Geometric yellow, ink the edges and foam tape across the green.
- Stamp “You’re the Best” on the center of a 5”x3/8” white cardstock. Off-stamp “Thanks” to the right and left. Glue centered on the yellow strip and line the long edges with green border Dazzles™ as shown.