Designer’s Tip: Use double-sided paper to make a pretty folded over doily card front.
- Card Front: Place your card with the fold on top and cut 1/2” from the right edge. Open your card and cut 1” from the top edge. Cover the inside of your card (below the fold line) with Rosemary & Thyme striped paper, keeping stripes vertical.
- Use the Doily Mini 8 Punch to punch the upper corners of your open card. Using the Trellis Edge Punch, align the punched edges with the color alignment guide and edge punch along the left and right sides.
- Use the Doily Mini 8 Punch to punch the edges of a Rosemary & Thyme green paper and glue to your card front, leaving 2 1/4” above the fold line. Place a large doily Dazzles™ as shown, then fold down the green doily and foam tape in place, keeping the top even with your card edge, but not creasing into a hard fold. Zot™ a bow, as shown, trimming the ends in a “v”.
- Card Inside: Open your card and place border Dazzles™ 1/2” from the left and right edges. Back a large butterfly Dazzles™ on green dot paper and trim close to the Dazzles™ edges. Foam tape on center and tuck two small butterfly Dazzles™ underneath, as shown.
- Tie two knots 4” apart on an 8” length of ribbon, Zot™ 1/8” from the bottom of your card and trim ends in a “v”, as shown. Place “happy thoughts” Dazzles™ on the ribbon.