Designer Tip: The Chalk ink works well when stamping on suede papers. I repeated the flower design on the inside too.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on top and cover with black cardstock. Glue a 6 3/8”x4 7/8” teal suede paper centered on the card.
- Place a 6 1/2”x5” grey suede paper in the swirl embossing folder and run it through the Epic 6. Trim to 5 1/2”x4 1/4” and mat on black cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue centered on the card.
- Use the template to trace and cut a 4”x3” teal label. Trace and cut a white 1 1/2”x2 1/4” inner label and mat on black with 1/16” borders. Stamp “Deepest Sympathy” with Deep Lagoon and glue to the teal label. Glue orange rickrack 1 3/4” from the bottom and glue the layered label 1/2” from the bottom and 3/4” from the right. Zotä a sheer teal bow to the bottom of the label.
- Cut a black butterfly with the Epic 6 and glue over orange suede paper. Cut next to the edge and Zotä to the upper left corner of the card.
- Inside the card: Glue a 3”x5” black suede paper 5/8” from the left. Trace and cut a teal 2”x2 3/4” label and a white 1 1/4”x2 1/4” inner label. Stamp “You’re in my thoughts” on the white and glue to the teal label. Glue centered on the black 1/2” from the top.
- Glue orange rickrack 1 1/4” from the bottom.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Suede papers – Black (link), Snow (link), Turquoise (link), Smoke (link), Sienna (link)
- Rich & Spicy ribbons (link)
- Easy Vintage Labels template (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamps (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- Blank white 5”x6 1/2” card (link)
- Deep Lagoon Chalk ink (link)
- Black cardstock (link)
- Epic 6 die cut machine (link)
- Butterfly die (link)
- A2 Birthday Swirl embossing folder (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)