- Add Smooch® ink to the pop-up fairy punch to add definition and interest.
- You can also paint a sheer layer of Smooch® Ink over the fairy stamps for a shimmery, ethereal look.
- I used the new chalk colored pencils to color in the fairy on the inside.
- With the fold on the top, cover the card with dark purple floral. Cut a 6x4 1/2” rectangle of green/purple floral. Punch a 3-D fairy at the top center and one on either side of the center. Fold up the fairy wings, then glue the green piece down centered to the card. Outline and detail the wings with Cherry Chocolate and Lettuce Smooch® ink.
- Glue 6 1/2” of purple crepe ribbon across the card 1 1/2” from the bottom. Cut out a purple tag from the Cardmaker’s Creative pack and stamp “With Love” on it. Foam tape the tag over the ribbon, 3/4” from the right as shown. Zot™ a small purple bow at the top of the tag.
- Stamp the seated fairy and a butterfly on cream parchment from the Creative pack. Cut out the images and add thin layers of Frosted Aqua and Lettuce Smooch inks to color in different areas.
- For the inside: Cut out the brown oblong tag and stamp “Life can be a fairytale” on it with Versamark™. Sprinkle with white embossing powder, shake off excess, and emboss with a heat tool. Cut a small slit on the right side of the tag and tie a bow of sheer lavender narrow ribbon through the slit. Glue the tag to the card 1” from the left and 1 3/4” from the top. Stamp a standing fairy to the right of the tag and color in with purple, blue, green, and brown Pearlescent Pastel Chalk Pencils.