- Start with the brown floral corner paper as the background, with the embellished corner in the bottom left. Stamp a large fairy in the bottom of the page with Versamark™, 2 3/4” from the right and 3/4” form the bottom. Sprinkle on white embossing powder, shake off excess, and emboss with a heat embossing tool.
- Ink the edges of a 5 1/4”x4” photo and mat onto white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Ink the edges brown and glue to page 1” from the right and 3” from the top. Ink the edges of a 5” square photo with brown Stazon and mat onto white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue the photo to the page 1 1/4” from the top and 1 1/2” from the left.
- Stamp the 4 fairy sayings onto white cardstock and trim to small rectangles. Use the Corner Chomper to round the corners of all the rectangles. Use makeup sponges to ink the edges of the sayings with the Jewel Tones inkpads. Glue sayings overlapping the top right and bottom left of the square photo, bottom right of the rectangular photo, and one 4 3/4” from the left and 2” from the bottom.
- Assemble two Papier Tole fairies with the small foam tabs. Glue the floating one to the top right of the top saying. Glue the second one to the left of the bottom saying.
- Stamp small butterflies scattered around the page with the Jewel Tones inkpad set. Glue a Papier Tole butterfly at the top left and bottom right of the page as shown.