Click to view a larger image
- Cut the pale green paper to 5"x6 ½". Cut the striped paper to 4 ¾"x5 ¼" and ink the edges. Glue the striped paper to the green paper, leaving an 1" on the bottom.
- Cut out the "Just Because" greeting and foam tape to the bottom right of the card. Add green brads to the corners of the striped rectangle.
- Wrap blue ribbon around the papers, 1" from the bottom of the striped paper. Use glue dots to attach a bow to the center of the ribbon.
- Place the flower stencil over the pink paper, use the dark purple chalk to edge the flower and add the swirl in the middle. Place the leaves over green paper and use the green chalk to edge the leaves and the detail inside the leaves.
- Cut a 1 7/8"x2 ¼" rectangle of blue paper, ink the edges and mat with green paper. Layer the leaves and flower as shown. Foam tape the focal centered on the front of the card.