- Glue a 3 1/2" aqua, purple, pink, yellow, and white dotted paper square centered on the lid of the pizza box. Cut a 3" light green textured square and place on your work surface. Position the balloon image of the stencil about 7/8" from the right side of the square and near the top, angling it as for the blue balloon. Tape in place and use the dark blue cream chalk to fill in the balloon and streamer.
- Tissue off the stencil as needed, and place the balloon image to the right of the balloon, overlapping it slightly. Use the light green cream chalk to fill in the second balloon, coloring around the blue edge so they appear overlapped.
- Place the birthday cake and candles image over the left side of the paper square. Color in the bottom scallop dark pink, the cake light pink, the candles purple, and the flames light yellow. Glue the chalked square centered on the box lid. Use glue dots to attach sheer yellow bows on the balloon streamers.
- Computer print "Make a wish" or write by hand with the black pen on yellow paper. Trim to a 1"x1/2" rectangle, then trim the right end into a tag shape. Mat on white cardstock. Attach a pink mini brad to the end and glue to the upper left corner as shown.
- For the inside: Glue a 3 1/2" dotted square to the inside. For the pocket, cut a 7 1/2"x2 1/2" light green rectangle. Fold each end in 1/4", and fold the bottom up 1/4". Glue the folds to form a pocket. Place the 7" sized circle design on the template over the open edge of the pocket and trace the curve with a pencil. Cut along the curved edge. Glue a dotted paper strip and ribbon across the front. Glue the back of the pocket to the inside. Add gift card to the pocket.