Designer Tip: Outline Dazzles™ and stamped words with the brush marker to get a nice sparkly finish in no time!
- Card base: Glue 4¾”x5” Pretty Little Posies blue/green circles paper 1/8” from the top edge of 5”x6½” Silver Linen paper.
- Place the following Dazzles™ on the vellum: Postcard/flower, two large flower/scroll clusters, circles border, small daisy/scroll, small daisy, small flower, stamp/flower. Use the Wink of Stella Brush Markers to color in the Dazzles™: Light Green for parts of the flower petals, the border, and the two stamp images; Silver for remaining petals, border, and outlining the lettering and artwork on the postcard, as shown. Cut out around the outer edges of the Dazzles™, backing the Dazzles™ on the vellum.
- Cut one circle off of the Dazzles™ border and glue the border even with the top edge of 4¾”x2” Pretty Little Posies green tiles paper. Trim around the top edge of the border and glue the piece 1/8” from the bottom edge of your card base (from Step 1). Place a large flower/scroll cluster on the top right corner.
- Mini-card: Score a line across the center of 4”x6” Silver Linen paper and mountain fold to create a 4”x3” mini-card with the fold on top. Glue 3¾”x2¾” Pretty Little Posies blue/green circles paper centered on the front. Glue the Dazzles™ postcard on the center and foam tape the small daisy and stamp over the same images on the large Dazzles™.
- Mini-card inside: Open your mini-card, mat 3½”x2½” Pretty Little Posies ivory flourish paper on Pretty Little Posies green tiles paper with a 1/8” border and glue centered on the lower inside card panel.
- Stamp “Don’t let anyone dull…” with VersaMark™ on the ivory paper, dust with black embossing powder and set with the heat gun. Color in the letters with Light Green Wink of Stella and outline the words with Silver. Glue a large flower/scroll cluster on the left and foam tape a small flower over the same image.
- Glue the mini-card onto the top part of your card base at an angle, as shown. Place the remaining daisy/scroll Dazzles™ over the bottom right corner of the mini-card, as shown. Zot™ a bow of ¾” green crepe onto the upper left corner.