Designer’s Tip: Let the cardstock be your entire card, and let the artwork tell the “story”.
- Card front: Place the Millie Mouse cardstock with the mouse on the upper left. Score two vertical lines 2 1/2” and 5” from the left edge. Mountain fold the left score line, and valley fold the right.
- Close your card and Zot™ a small pink grosgrain bow to the base of the tail. Place heart Dazzles™ near the mouse, and just above the lower border.
- Card inside: Open your card, glue a 5” length of grosgrain 1” from the fold and trim the bottom end at an angle. Pop out the “Happy Birthday” and small mouse/teacup die-cuts and foam tape them as shown. Zot™ a small grosgrain bow above and place Dazzles™ on the ribbon.
- Pop out the “With Love” mouse/teacup die-cut and foam tape above the teacup, as shown. Zot™ a swirl bow onto the die-cut and place a Dazzles™ heart on the bow.
- Zot™ a small grosgrain bow on the teacup handle and place Dazzles™ hearts on the teacup rim.