Designer’s Tip: Heat set the distress ink with a heat gun if you’re in a hurry to dry the ink.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cut a 5”x6 1/2” Lovely Ladies orange dot border cardstock and glue on the card front, with the border on the right edge. Ink the edge with distress ink.
- Zot™ a 5 1/2” length of Grapefruit bow cord 1 1/4” from the lower edge, tucking ends under the cardstock.
- Remove the cocktail die-cut, ink the edges and foam tape as shown. Remove the a white butterfly, orchid, heart and small purple flower and ink the edges. Foam tape over the cocktail artwork, as shown.
- Remove the die-cut “Birthday Girl” label and foam tape over the border. Ink the edges of a small butterfly and flower and foam tape on to the label. Place flower Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Stamp “Party Hearty!” on a 2 1/2”x1 3/4” orange dot cardstock, ink the edges and glue in the center. Cut a 5” length of the border die-cut and glue over the lower edge of the stamped cardstock.
- Foam tape a small cocktail label die-cut as shown. Ink the edges of the lemon die-cut, cut a slit from the center to the edge, slip on the upper corner of the label and foam tape in place. Place flower Dazzles™ as shown.