Designer’s Tip: Adding a little suede paper is an easy way to accent these muted “watercolor” images.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with Paris/aqua cardstock (save the Eiffel Tower image for the inside).
- Mat the aqua Parisian Dream girl die-cut on Turquoise Suede with a 1/16” border and glue 1/16” from the bottom.
- Glue a 5”x3/4” Turquoise Suede strip 3/8” from the top and glue a 5 1/2” length of grosgrain down the center, tucking ends under the suede. Fold under the ends of a 3” length of grosgrain and Zot™ together. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the center, Zot™ together and Zot™ over a 2 1/2” length of ribbon with ends cut in a “v”. Place “amore” and flourish Dazzles™ on the ribbon, and around the bow.
- Cut out a small butterfly from the border artwork and foam tape over the butterfly in the image. Zot™ a sheer bow on the back of the dress and places Dazzles™ as shown.
- Card inside: Cover with Paris/aqua cardstock, keeping the Eiffel Tower image on the right. Mat a 5” length of the border artwork on Turquoise Suede with a 1/16” border and glue in place, as shown.
- Remove the “With Thoughts of You” label, mat on Turquoise Suede with a 3/8” border and glue 1/2” from the left. Cut out 1/4” around the evacuated label space from the die-cut sheet, creating a “frame”. Foam tape the frame around the label, Zot™ a sheer bow as shown, and place corner Dazzles™. Foam tape a butterfly circle die-cut on the frame, and add a butterfly Dazzles™.