Designer’s Tip: Silver Dazzles™ really dress up this card and look great with these teal and chocolate colors. Place the thin line Dazzles™ following the curve of the cupcake and chocolate liners.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover the card front with teal/brown foil swirls cardstock, with the swirls border on the top left. Mat “Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays” die-cut on pink cardstock with 1/8” borders. Mat again on light brown dotted cardstock with 3/16” borders. Glue as shown.
- Place flourish Dazzles™ on the brown foil frame of the words die-cut at top, bottom, and sides. Add thin line Dazzles™ to the outer edges of the light brown dotted mat, trimming ends to fit. Decorate the swirl border with tiny star Dazzles™ as shown.
- Ink the edges of the card front, 2 cupcakes, and 1 chocolate with silver ink and let dry. Place thin line Dazzles™ along the top and bottom edges of the cupcake liners, curving it with the shape of the art. Repeat for the top edge of the chocolate liner. Add tiny dots (innies from the scalloped thin line Dazzles™) to decorate the foiled sprinkles on the cupcakes.
- Foam tape 1 cupcake and the chocolate overlapping to the bottom left corner of the words die-cut as shown. Use 3/4" wide pink crepe ribbon to tie a bow and Zot™ to the top left corner of the matting.
- Card inside: Glue a 5”x3” teal/brown foil swirls cardstock centered across the inside, with the border at the top. Write or computer print the message for the inside on pink cardstock. Trim to a rectangle and mat on light brown dotted cardstock with 1/4" borders. Glue centered to the teal/brown cardstock below the border as shown. Add thin line Dazzles™ to the edges of the light brown cardstock. Place flourish Dazzles™ on left and right sides of the word block. Add tiny star Dazzles™ to the brown foil swirls as for the front.
- Foam tape the remaining decorated cupcake to the inside, overlapping the left bottom edge of the word block. Layer the pink “Happy Birthday” heart die-cut and the “With Love” heart die-cut overlapping the right side of the cupcake. Decorate the hearts with Dazzles™ as shown. Zot™ knotted ribbon in place.