Tip:I attached the wire to the chipboard by first making holes with a craft pick, inserting the ends of the wire through, and bending the ends flat against the chipboard on the back. I curled the ends of the wire hanger by wrapping it around a pencil. I also used pliers to curl the sharp ends in for safety.
- Cover a 5”x5” piece of chipboard or thick cardboard with the purple/green tile paper. Cut a 5”x2¾” piece of lilac grid paper and print “Friends are the flowers in the garden of life” in the center. Glue the piece across the square 1¼” from the top.
- Use the aqua wire with the Wind It tool and follow the instructions to make 4 of the same wire corner embellishments. Make sure to leave about ¼” at the ends of each piece pointing down (to insert into the chipboard). Take a finished corner piece; place it over a corner on the square and mark with a pencil where the wire pokes down. Remove the wire piece and insert a craft pick into the two marks. Insert the ends of the wire into the holes in the chipboard. Turn the board over and press down the ends of the wire flat against the board with something metal (pliers). Repeat this for all 4 corners.
- Create a swirl corner embellishment with silver wire and manipulate it to look like a heart as shown. Poke holes in the top with your craft pick and insert the heart in the same manner as the corners.
- Cut 18” of aqua wire. Make a hole in each of the top 2 corners of the board with your craft pick. Insert the wire ends from the front into the holes so that about 4” of wire come out the other side. Bend the wire into a hanger shape. Wrap the 4” ends around a pen to curl them. Manipulate the wire with pliers to curl the very ends tightly so no sharp ends are exposed.
- Arrange some small pastel flowers around the board and mark their centers with a pencil. Bore holes where the marks are with your craft pick. Attach the flowers with mini glitter brads and spread the prongs on the back of the board.