Click to view a larger image
- Cover the card front with purple fern paper. Cut the blue floral paper to 2 ½" x 5" and ink the edges. Mat with black glimmer paper and glue across the center of the fern paper.
- Cut the purple texture paper to 2" x 6 ½" and mat with black glimmer along one edge, glue to the right edge of the fern paper. Trim 1 ¼" squares of blue floral paper and ink the edges. Mat with black glimmer paper and glue to the purple border.
- Wrap purple ribbon over the seam of the border strip and secure on the back of the paper. Ink the edges of the tags and glue dot with a bow to the ribbon.
- Back three smaller dragonflies with blue and purple papers. Cut along flush to the stickers and foam tape to the squares. Fold up the wings of the stickers. Add smaller flower stickers around the dragonflies.
- Create a floral border along the bottom edge of the blue floral strip with flowers. Fold up the petals.
- Back larger dragonfly with purple paper and foam tape to the center strip. Add another sticker above.
- Ink the edges of the card.