Click to view a larger image
- Turn the background paper so the stripes are vertical. Glue an 8" x 5 3/4" solid bright pink rectangle horizontally to the background paper, 2 1/2" from the right side and 5/8" from the top. Glue white ribbon across the page, 2 3/4" from the bottom, gluing the ends at the back of the page to secure.
- Mat the 5" x 7" photo on solid red paper, leaving a 1/16" border. Mat again on white cardstock, leaving a 5/8" border. Chalk the edges of the white mat orange. Glue the matted photo offset over the bright pink rectangle on the background paper, leaving a 1/4" bright pink border at top and left of photo as shown.
- Computer journal or write by hand on solid bright pink paper with a black pen. Trim to a 6 1/4" x 2 1/2" rectangle, mat on white, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue to the page overlapping the ribbon, 11/4" from the right side and 11/4" from the bottom.
- Attach 3-D flower Dazzles™ to paper or cardstock and cut them out. Add chalk to the white cardstock as desired. Mat with a second color of paper if desired. Cut around the rims of the flowers left on the backing sheet, then attach to paper or white cardstock as before. Mat with a second color of paper if desired. Layer some flowers together with foam tape or embellish with brads or buttons.
- Attach 3 flowers over the right edge of the photo. Attach the flowers with stems over the lower left portion of the photo. Zot™ a bow at the base of the stems. Zot™ a flower with brad centered on a pink Great big brad, then attach to the center of a large pink silk flower. Zot™; over the left side of the white ribbon. Add brads to the upper left edge of the mat as shown.