Click to view a larger image
- Measure 1" from each top corner, in both directions and mark with a pencil. Cut off each corner between the marks to create a tag shaped card. With the fold at the left, cover the card front with dark blue cardstock.
- Glue a 5" x 4" orange cardstock rectangle across the center of the card front. Glue a 5" x 3 1/8" green/blue/orange/white striped rectangle across the center of the orange piece.
- Attach "Happy Birthday" greetings sticker centered across the top. Add small star stickers at each side and across the bottom of the card. Glue an orange tag centered on the striped paper, then Zot™ a blue bow at the top.
- Attach one 1 1/2" star and two 1" stars to blue cardstock and trim around the edges. Fold each sticker on the fold lines, leaving the center of the star attached to the cardstock, and lifted at the edges.
- Glue large star centered on the orange tag with a 1" star on each side of the tag. Back one small star with tiny star opening on blue cardstock, trim around the edges, and foam tape to the center of the large star, off-setting the star over the center. Back 2 stars on orange and repeat for the 1" stars.