- Cut a 2¾” strip of red dot paper and glue to the right edge of the striped paper with the stripes horizontal. Trim a ½” strip of tan cardstock, ink the edges with brown ink and mat with black cardstock. Glue over the seam of the papers.
- Mat two photos with black cardstock.
- Cut a 3”x8 strip of tan cardstock and ink the edges with brown ink. Wrap the top of the strip with black stitched ribbon, tie a bow and attach it with a glue dot. Glue the strip to the background page and glue one of the photos over the strip. Add the XOXO Brad Buddy™ to the bottom of the tan strip.
- Print journaling on tan cardstock and trim. Ink with brown ink and glue under the other photo, as shown.
- Cut a 3” strip of striped paper with the stripes vertical. Glue under the remaining red dot paper to make a 12x12 page. Add a ½” strip of tan paper, matted with black paper across the seam. Cut out a tab and glue under the strip.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo with black cardstock. Cut tan cardstock to 5 ½”x10” and ink with brown ink. Glue the photo to the mat and wrap black stitched ribbon around the extended mat.
- Cut out a red and a black tag and add the heart and “Love” Brad Buddies™. Overlap the tags and glue to the mat, as shown. Tie a bow and glue dot over the top of the tags.
- Cut the striped paper to 6 ¾”x11” and ink the edges with black ink. Mat with black cardstock. Foam tape the tan mat to the striped mat and glue to the background red dot paper.
- Print journaling on tan cardstock and trim. Ink with brown ink and foam tape to the top of the large photo mat and to the tab.